BlackRock is hard at work to prepare for your safe and enjoyable visit.
Limited Capacity | Temperature Checks | Hand Sanitizing | Social Distancing | Increased Cleaning
BlackRock has implemented several new protocols aligned with state and local requirements, and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, that are designed to promote cleanliness, social distancing and reduced physical contact. We want the summer to be enjoyable for everyone as we respect health and physical distancing guidelines while participating in an outdoor Fitness on the Green class, enjoying food and drinks at a Germantown Streatery at BlackRock event, or visiting or volunteering at the Upcounty Consolidation Hub at BlackRock.
WHAT BLACKROCK IS DOING
- Wearing masks by all BlackRock staff and volunteers.
- Checking temperatures at our front desk when anyone enters our building and at the check-in area for Fitness on the Green classes. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will be asked to leave.
- Placing hand sanitizers at numerous locations throughout the building. Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands when they enter the building.
- Limiting capacity inside our building and outside at events.
- Posting social distancing markers and directional signage throughout the building as reminders to everyone to stay 6’ apart.
- Increasing cleaning of our common areas, offices, restrooms, classrooms, theaters, with special attention to frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, handrails, and counter tops and using CDC and Environmental Protection Agency approved disinfectants.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Wear A Mask - All guests ages 2 and older are required to wear face coverings except when eating or drinking. Face masks are required before and after outdoor fitness classes. Please note that Fitness on the Green participants may remove their masks during class ONLY if they are socially distanced from other outdoor exercisers.
Maintain A 6’ Distance - Please follow the social distance markers posted throughout our building and maintain a 6’ distance from other guests inside and outside our building.
Wash or Sanitize Your Hands - Wash your hands in one of the building’s restrooms or use hand sanitizer.
Do Not Visit If Ill - Stay home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had known exposure to the virus.
Questions or help about planning your visit to BlackRock? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting BlackRock Center for the Arts, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
BlackRock Center for the Arts is conveniently located in the Germantown Town Center, in the heart of Germantown, next to the Montgomery County Public Library, near the intersection of Middlebrook Rd. and Route 118 (Germantown Rd.). Ample free parking is available behind the building.
From 270, take exit 15 toward Germantown on Germantown Road. Take a right on Crystal Rock Terrace, then left on Century Blvd. Go four blocks and BlackRock will be on your right. Turn right on Town Commons Drive and park in the lot behind our building.
Ride Metrorail to Shady Grove Station (Red Line) and transfer to Ride On Bus Route 100 (15-minute Express Bus Service from Metro Shady Grove Station to the Germantown Transit Center [GTC] on Aircraft Drive). From GTC, walk four blocks following Century Boulevard to our front door, or transfer to Ride On Bus Route 97 which stops in front of BlackRock. Check schedules by calling 240-777-7433 or visiting: www.rideonbus.com and www.metroopensdoors.com.