BlackRock is available to book your future event!
In response to Governor Hogan’s executive order to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, BlackRock will be closed through Sunday, May 31. No performances, classes or events will occur during this time. Our Rentals & Events team is working remotely and available to book your next event. We can be reached Mondays through Fridays, 10 am to 3 pm, at email@example.com and 443-938-6075. You can also fill out the RENTAL INQUIRY FORM and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Zoom tours are available.
Rental Process During COVID-19:
- Fill out the RENTAL INQUIRY FORM or call us at 443-938-6075, and a member of our team will be in touch with you.
- Schedule a virtual tour via Zoom or phone call to discuss your event.
- Place a 3-day hold on your date once you’ve decided that you would like to move forward with your event. You must contact the Director of Rentals & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-938-6075 to confirm or your date will be released.
- Pay a non-refundable $50 deposit. No other payments will be collected until BlackRock re-opens. This payment will be applied toward your balance. If BlackRock cancels your event for any reason, your non-refundable deposit can be applied as a credit toward a new event date.
- Receive a confirmation email and phone call from the Director of Rentals & Events during which the details of your event will be confirmed and your deposit will be collected. Please note this confirmation is subject to cancellation by executive order of the Governor of Maryland, in the event that BlackRock is not open, as we are a non-essential business.