BlackRock is available to book your future event!
Our Rentals & Events team is working remotely, but we are still available to book your next event. We can be reached Mondays through Fridays, 10 am to 3 pm, at email@example.com and 443-938-6075. You can also fill out the RENTAL INQUIRY FORM and a member of our team will be in touch with you.
- Request a Space to Rent: Complete the Rental Inquiry Form. You will receive a response within 24 hours from the Director of Rentals & Events.
- Schedule an Appointment: Receive general information on available venues and pricing. You will be contacted by a Rentals & Events department representative to schedule an appointment for your walk-through.
- Take a Walk Through: The Director of Rentals & Events will take you through our building and show you our spaces. The Director will review our rentals policies, venue availability and pricing, labor and technical needs, and other important details and requirements to assist you in your decision-making process.
- Request a Quote: At the end of your walk-through, you can request and receive a quote from the Director of Rentals & Events. Please keep in mind that the quote is an estimate based on the information you provide at the time and not a guarantee of final costs.
- Place a Hold on Your Date: For your date to be held, you must contact the Director of Rentals & Events with your approval of the quote AND schedule an appointment to sign your contract. If you do not approve your quote and schedule your contract signing appointment within three (3) days of receiving your quote, your date will not be held. A missed contract signing appointment will also result in your date being released. Once you approve your quote and schedule your contract signing appointment, the Director of Rentals & Events can generate your contract.
- Sign the Contract with a Security Deposit and 1st Payment: You will need to provide a security deposit at the time of your contract signing. The security deposit is subject to refund, after your event, and is in addition to your rental fee. You will also need to include the 1st payment for your event with your signed contract and security deposit.
- Make Payments: The Director of Rentals & Events will work with you on a payment schedule that allows for monthly payments, if necessary. The balance must be paid in full at least 45 days in advance of your event. If you sign your contract within 30 days of your event, the rental fee must be paid in full at the time of contract signing. Payments can be made by phone or mail and must include your unique event ID number.
- Take a Final Walk Through: A final walk-through appointment will be scheduled with you 45 days in advance of your event. This date will be included in your contract. During this walk-through, we will review your timeline, floor plan, rental items, delivery schedule, technical needs, and other details included in your contract to help ensure everything runs smoothly on the day of your event.
- Settle Your Account: Your security deposit will be returned within 30 days of your event, except in the event of damage to BlackRock’s spaces, or to pay cleaning staff should you fail to remove trash and/or clean the rented space at the end of your rental time.
- Provide Feedback: Please email any feedback about your event to firstname.lastname@example.org.