Education Forms

Transfer/Refund/Withdrawl Requests

Requests to transfer between classes, for refunds, or to withdraw from a class must be submitted in writing to


A limited number of partial scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need. Please download this form and mail, fax, email or hand one in to be considered.

Download Scholarship Form Now

Camp Forms

Health and Emergency Information for camps are now completed online during the registration process.  All information must be complete and accurate in order for your child to participate in camp.

BlackRock Camp Rules and Regulations Please review the above for camp rules and regulations.

Immunization Certification Form We are required by Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services Licensure and Regulatory Services to have updated immunization records for all campers. If your child does not attend a licensed public or private school in Maryland, the above form needs to be submitted to us before your child can participate in camp.

Authorization for Perscription Medication Form If your child requires medication, including over-the-counter medication, to be administered during the program day the above form must be completed and submitted to the Education Department. The form should accompany the medication in the original container.


For more information, email or call 301.528.2260.




Total Views: 470 ,