As the cultural cornerstone of the area, BlackRock Center for the Arts is uniquely located where UpCounty residents come to do business.
Between our season performances, arts education programs, and two galleries, BlackRock is known as the center of cultural exploration for upper Montgomery County and beyond. When you invest in a partnership with BlackRock, not only will you meet your marketing goals, but you’re also contributing to the artistic heartbeat of our great community.
Who BlackRock Reaches:
- Over 20,000 people attend performances and events each year
- Patrons come from as close as across the street to as far away as D.C., Virginia, Eastern and Western Maryland and even Pennsylvania
- 5,000 young people (and their parents) attend classes, workshops, and other outreach programs each year.
- Over 15,000 households receive regular contact from BlackRock through e-newsletters, and other electronic and paper correspondence.
- Hundreds of your colleagues, from businesses large and small, use BlackRock’s various venues each week for meetings, celebrations, team-building seminars, an off-site training center, and employee recognition events.
BlackRock reaches exponentially more people every day through our website (6,000 visits per month and over 70,000 visits per year – 50,000 of which were unique hits or click-throughs), and the thousands of people who drive or walk past BlackRock Center each day.
For additional information or to be sent a corporate sponsorship packet, please contact Alyona Ushe, Executive Director at 240-912-1051 or firstname.lastname@example.org