Family, Musical Theater | Sunday, Sep 25, 2016 | 4:30 PM | $15-26
This is a Sensory-Friendly Performance. From Vital Theatre Company, the creators of the sold-out performance of Fancy Nancy the Musical in 2014 and Fancy Nancy’s Splendiferous Christmas in 2015, this 50-minute musical is sure to delight the whole family.
Pinkalicious can’t stop eating pink cupcakes despite warnings from her parents. Her pink indulgence lands her at the doctor’s office with Pinkititis, an affliction that turns her pink from head to toe – a dream come true for this pink-loving enthusiast. But when her hue goes too far, only Pinkalicious can figure out a way to get out of this predicament.
This show will be preceded by a Pink Cupcake Tea Party at 1:30 PM. Click the cupcake to buy tickets now!
There will be a brief post-show meet and greet with the cast.
Book and Lyrics by Elizabeth Kann & Victoria Kann
Music and Lyrics by John Gregor
Directed by Teresa K. Pond
This performance will be in the Mainstage Theater and have Reserved seating. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Patron Services team by emailing email@example.com, or calling 240-912-1058. This performance is lap-infant okay. All children MUST be accompanied by an adult. See our full list of ticketing policies here.
- ASL Interpretation
- Reduction of loud noises, jarring sounds and flashing or strobe lighting effects
- Low lights on in the audience of the theater so families can enter and exit easily.
- Accommodated house rules: audience members might use technology such as hearing devices, tablets and phones to help with communication and understanding of the performance.
- Permission to move around in certain parts of the theater as long as the actual stage is avoided.
- A designated space for any family that needs a quiet spot to rest before, during or after the performance.